We are honored that you are considering writing a post for our blog audience! Here you will find the most important considerations for ensuring your post is approved for use.
- All posts must adhere to editorial guidelines and standards found below.
- Please send your post to the CTI team no later than 5 pm PT, seven days prior to your scheduled publish date. Example: If you are scheduled to publish on Friday, March 15, submit by 5 pm on Friday, March 8.
- The post must be your original work that has not been previously published online or in print.
- Once the post goes live on the CTI blog, you may re-use on another site 30 days from the original publish date. You must include a link back to the original post on the CTI blog and state, “A version of this post originally ran on the CTI site on [insert date here].”
- We prefer that you keep your word count between 500 – 750 words.
- Post should follow the monthly editorial theme (which your CTI contact will share with you), and should highlight the Co-Active brand, personal stories, experiences, and practical tips for the reader.
- We will provide an image.
- Please provide a brief (3-4 sentences) bio with your submission, as well as a current, high-resolution headshot (1200 x 1500 pixels, TIFF or JPG).
- Please plan to respond to comments to your post within 24 hours.
- We ask that you share your post on your social media networks; it’s a great way to expand the post’s influence.
In order to be considered a blog contributor, with a detailed bio on the site, you will need to make a commitment to post at least 3 posts per year. If you post one post per year, you will be considered a guest blogger.
Interested in becoming an contributor? The first step in becoming a contributor is to ponder these three questions and send your answers by email to Christy Kirk. We look forward to hearing from you!
- What is important to you about contributing to this blog?
- What impact do you want to have with our readers in response to your articles?
- How often would you like to contribute an article?