Co-Active® Leadership Program Overview
If you want to have a more powerful, positive, and lasting impact within your organization, profession, family, and/or community, CTI’s Co-Active® Leadership training can help launch you into action.
The experiential leadership training program encompasses four all-inclusive residential retreats held over a 10-month period, as well as in-between projects. It is designed to foster leadership skills and potential through the development of an international community of peers and leaders (approximately 24 participants per group) who grow and learn together through a variety of shared experiences.
The Co-Active Leadership Program propels participants into understanding and accessing their unique strengths and personal power through participation in adventure-based activities, interactive exercises, spirited dialogue, ropes course challenges, and other group processes.
Prior leadership program attendees have included individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds, including coaches, consultants, executives, managers, entrepreneurs, engineers, HR/OD professionals, artists, writers, medical professionals, therapists, community leaders, and many others.
- Recognize your personal leadership styles and strengths, and develop the capacity to be effective in a wide range of circumstances and environments
- Identify and break through self-perceived limits, thereby moving into an arena of extraordinary performance
- Perceive and build on the strengths inherent in others to create powerful alliances and achieve mutual goals
- Become aware of your impact on others, learn to create your desired impact, and begin to take responsibility for that impact in all aspects of your life
- Know and directly experience the essential ingredients for designing and delivering effective experiential workshops, trainings, and presentations
- Become a member of an international community of Co-Active Leadership Program graduates
No pre-requisite is required for this leadership program, although we highly recommend you attend CTI's Co-Active® Fundamentals course prior to, or in conjunction with, this residential retreat program.
Participation in the Co-Active Leadership Program requires attendance at all four residential retreats, completion of homework projects, and participation in regular conference calls (at least bi-weekly). Participants complete registration, medical, and personal information forms prior to attending the first retreat and must be able to withstand the physical and emotional rigors of such a program. Retreat days are full and group activities often continue into the evening hours. Accommodation has been and will be made for physical limitations to the extent possible. A physician's release may be required.