The Coaches Training Institute, located in San Rafael, California is seeking an experienced sales leader for our Sales and Customer Experience Team. As the perfect candidate for this role, you bring 5 + years’ experience in sales management with a successful track record, understanding the consultative sales approach and know-how to maximize opportunities. The position will be based in our San Rafael, California office, but for the perfect candidate we will consider remote employees with frequent travel to our San Rafael headquarters.
You KNOW that people are the most important resource of any organization.
- You are skilled at enabling clear communication and at nurturing productive, healthy relationships.
- You are passionate about the value of coaching. You are familiar with CTI’s programs. Being a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and/or graduate of the Co-Active Leadership Program is a big plus.
- You love developing other people and you have a natural ability to inspire leadership in others.
- You know that great people skills, combined with a firm focus on accountability and results, are critical components of a winning strategy.
Your business acumen is razor sharp.
- You have the ability to closely analyze and track data to improve performance and ensure profitability.
- You are an ace at understanding financial reports and at preparing and managing sound budgets, forecasts and business plans.
- You stand firmly for extraordinary customer experience and will consistently exceed expectations to insure that both our customers and our company are well served.
- You are a process and systems thinker who delivers both efficient and effective solutions.
You can put your ego aside.
- You love creative disagreement because you care more about the best solution than being right.
- You naturally are able to think outside of the box, and then share your point of view.
- You respect the interdependent relationships between sales and the other functions across the company, and are adept at facilitating cross-department alignment and collaboration.
- You welcome challenges ... rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty excites you!
Your Core Areas of Responsibility as Leader of Sales & Customer Experience Team:
- Performance Management – Staff, train, motivate, and develop a team of highly talented professionals.
- Sales Operations – Design and manage day-to-day activities, environment, attitude and opportunities for innovation.
- Co-create and coordinate lead generation programs, activities and special events and provide competitive intelligence to our marketing and product management teams.
- Funnel Management – Develop and improve database component pertinence, best practices, customer touch requirements, and forecast accuracies.
- Business Plans – Develop quarterly business plans for our Sales and Customer experience team. Collaborate with team members and executive leadership to establish sales quotas and objectives annually.
- Process Improvements – Evaluate, create and update team processes; provide input and information to other functions for their process improvements that impact this team.
- Regularly spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers
- Frequently work in on projects that require deadlines
- Occasional travel
To apply for the Sales Leader position, please provide a resume and letter of interest telling us:
- Why you want to work for CTI.
- What you uniquely bring to the table.
- How we can count on you if you join our organization.
Please send your resume and letter of interest to CTIHR@coactive.com.
Please reference SALES LEADER in email Subject Line
The Coaches Training Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer