Client Relationship Manager
We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager (“CRM”) who is a motivated self-starter, professional, creative and eager to go the extra mile to serve CTI customers. You’ll be a strong candidate and great fit for this position and CTI if you have deep experience managing customer relationships, operate from a “relationship first” orientation, thrive as a member of a close-working team, pay exquisite attention to details, are tech savvy, and are interested in developing and growing your own leadership abilities.
The CRM can work remotely and be located anywhere, with a preference for availability to provide full coverage during the US Eastern Time Zone. The CRM is responsible for supporting the Customer Experience team (i.e. Sales and Business Development) with inside sales and customer experience solutions for North American programs. This includes maintaining ongoing relationships with customers.
- Ensure and maintain relationships with internal and external customers to create an extraordinary Co-Active experience.
- Respond to incoming phone and email requests from customers in a professional manner to ensure that issues are resolved both efficiently and accurately.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers through increased client satisfaction.
Initial Challenges and Opportunities:
- Become intimately familiar with CTI products and processes.
- Become proficient in CTI’s application of NetSuite and other technologies.
- Integrate into a fast-moving, highly productive team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Capture and ensure data entry and data integrity of customer life cycle. Keep accurate and detailed customer records and communication history.
- Provide administrative support for customers enrolling in courses, transferring, managing schedules, providing receipts, troubleshooting, creating invoices and making payments.
- Identify opportunities and processes that create a positive impact on the customer’s experience and efficiencies for the team.
- Ensure all functions and details are complete for successful course fulfillment.
- Provide maintenance and documentation of customer transactions to support them through the customer experience and journey.
- Maintain pertinent course enrollment and sales metrics.
- Coordinate workload between various team members.
On a daily basis, the CRM would answer the phones, respond to incoming customer calls from students and consistently and efficiently resolve incoming issues while document all customer communications and resolutions in our system. Additionally, the CRM would also follow through with other employees of CTI outside their team to insure that customer issues are properly handed off and addressed. Often the CRM will also back up the sales team with incoming sales inquiries during heavy call times.
The Client Relationship Manager works in close partnership with, and is accountable to, the Head of Customer Experience, aligning on impact, outcomes, strategy and initiatives. This position also works regularly with Coach Training Program Advisors and colleagues in Business Systems, Marketing and Business Development.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma and three years of related customer service or strong administrative organizational experience. Associates Degree in a related business field preferred.
- Highly organized, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to handle multiple and mixed priorities.
- A consultative approach to develop recommendations based on team and student needs.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to work with little direction, meet deadlines, and prioritize duties.
- Superb writing, communication and grammatical skills
- Strong teamwork skills with ability to offer suggestions and improvements to processes and work effectively with all personalities.
- Good presentation and speaking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, MS Outlook, Google Documents and web-based project management tools. NetSuite or other CRM software a plus.
- Graduate of CTI’s courses or in process of completion is a plus.
To apply for this position, please provide a resume and letter of interest telling us:
- Why you want to work for CTI.
- What you uniquely bring to the table, including your background in customer service roles.
- What makes for the ideal company or job in your opinion.
- Salary expectations
- If you were referred by someone at CTI, please mention who referred you in your cover letter.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@coactive.com and make the subject Client Relationship Manager.
Thank you for your interest in The Coaches Training Institute.
CTI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate based on a protected class or as otherwise prohibited by law.
About CTI, the Coaches Training Institute
CTI was founded as a coach training organization 25 years ago and has evolved to a leading edge, global leadership development company. Through our work, and our very intentional workplace, we strive to open human consciousness and transform the human experience. We believe that what people really want, more than anything else, is to live a life of meaning and fulfillment and to be able to contribute the best of what they are to their world. Within this context, CTI is creating the new language of leadership, striving to empower individuals and organizations to lead and, in the process, transforming individuals, teams, and organizations, and culture.
At CTI, we experience our work as our workshop. When you join the CTI team, you join a group of people who are committed to growing our leadership, using our Co-Active® methods and tools in a practical and authentic way.
CTI’s organizational clients span the globe and industries, ranging from humanitarian organizations to top-tier firms in tech, banking, retail, and many other industries. Privately owned, CTI is headquartered in San Rafael, CA, with subsidiary offices in the UK and Spain, and dedicated partners in China, Germany, Israel, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Turkey, and the UAE. We have a global workforce of 250 employees with faculty on nearly every continent. Our founders have published several seminal leadership and coaching books including Co-Active Leadership: Five Ways to Lead and Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives.