The Neuroscience of the Co-Active Model series
Explore deeply the growing body of neuroscience research which reveals that the tools of Co-Active Coaching® profoundly help clients develop positive new neural networks, respond more calmly to stress, make choices more easily, and access much more of their creativity. This inevitably leads to more effective, successful and fulfilling lives.
This webinar program offers four 90-minute pre-recorded sessions which will combine overview, experiential process, and Q & A. If you are an experienced coach and are looking to level up your performance, understanding the relevant neuroscience will make you a more effective Co-Active Coach.
A link to download the webinars will be emailed to you within two business days of your payment being processed.
The Neuroscience of the Co-Active Model
Special price: $25 - If you signed up for the live Neuroscience webinars in Fall 2013 and would like to access these recordings, please contact Customer Service: 1-800-691-6008 option 1 or 415-451-6000 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Register:
Read the CTI Policies.
Overview of the content the webinars will cover:
1. The critical importance Co-Active
- The impact of integration on the brain and overall effectiveness
- How Co-Active coaching helps the brain connect with itself
- New Co-Active tools for intentional brain integration
- BIG CONCEPT from Neuroscience: Integration
2. The neuroscience of the four cornerstones
- Why the brain thrives when it meets the philosophy that undergirds Co-Active
- What each cornerstone actually means to the brain
- How to stand in each cornerstone more effectively based on brain science
- BIG CONCEPT from Neuroscience: Neuroplasticity
3. Enhancing the effectiveness of the three principles
- Why each principle is critical to a healthy, growing brain
- The principles and their ability to reduce stress and build new positive habits
- Current research on each principle and how to enhance its effectiveness
- BIG CONCEPT from Neuroscience: The Pre-Frontal Cortex
4. Using the contexts with greater precision and impact
- Walking through the brain, walking through the contexts
- Enhancing understanding of what is needed by your client
- How to lean into each context with greater understanding and precision
- BIG CONCEPT from Neuroscience: the social and interconnected brain
In addition to revealing in-depth information about neuroscience, Ann will bring in one new tool or demo each webinar. Each session will come with recommended readings, thought provoking questions, and homework. Attendees can connect with each other online to discuss and share what they have learned.
About Ann Betz
Ann Betz is an expert in the neuroscience of leadership, coaching, and human consciousness. In her capacity as CTI’s neuroscience consultant, she is actively engaged in making connections between the Co-Active model and current research on the brain. Ann is the co-founder of BEabove Leadership, which focuses on helping individuals, non-profits and businesses remember their innate capacity to lead, work and live “above the line,” thus increasing their effectiveness and engagement. Ann works internationally in the corporate and non-profit/NGO sectors, bringing her unique brand of humor, playfulness and deep learning to organizations and communities around the world.